I recently had the opportunity to sample a few bottles of Sambazon, and we are fans! While the price tag ($2.99/bottle at Whole Foods) doesn’t make them appealing for everyday drinking, they’re a perfect grab-and-go for a healthy drink from the grocery store or for a burst of energy during a juice fast.
The Acai and Supergreens were definitely our favorites, out of the 3 we tried. I’m not a huge fan of drinking greens (shh, don’t tell), but the Sambazon greens were tasty! It contains some of the most high-powered greens like kale, spirulina, and chlorella.
While the Sambazon organic Protein drink tasted fine, it contains a lot of soy. We avoid unfermented soy, since it’s a proven endocrine distruptor. Our hormones have enough disrupting, without adding soy to it!
Just the Facts From Sambazon
• Sambazon juices and smoothies are made with the finest organic Amazon Superfoods™ on the planet such as Açaí [Ah-sigh-ee], Acerola [Ah-sir-o-la], and Yerba Mate [Yur-ba Mah-tay].
• Their juices and smoothies are available in ten different delicious flavor varieties, and packed with antioxidants and healthy omega 3-6-9s.
• All Sambazon Superfood juices are NON-GMO, USDA organic, vegan, gluten-free, and provide whole food nutrition.
• A bottle of Sambazon Superfood juice (10.5 ounces) retails for $2.99. Available in a range of functional flavors providing a variety of health benefits
• Açaí/Antioxidant: This Original Amazon superfood juice is bursting with powerful antioxidants and healthy omegas. It’s a delicious way to combat free radicals and comes in two flavors: Original or Açaí+Blueberry+Pomegranate.
• Energy: This potent blend of Açaí berries, Yerba Mate, and Guarana delivers a whole food experience that boosts the body and mind the way nature intended. Energy is available in two flavors: A rich berry superfood juice blend with 50mg of organic caffeine per bottle, and a new Mocha Java superfood smoothie with 80mg of organic caffeine from fair trade coffee beans, plus a hint of chocolate.
• Protein: These indulgent smoothies are packed with 10g of organic vegan whole food protein per bottle (which helps to build lean muscle) and healthy omegas to keep you full longer. It comes in three yummy flavors: Açaí berry + Vanilla; Açaí berry + Chocolate; Chocolate + Almond + Coconut milk
• Supergreens with Kale + Ginger: This is a potent blend of Açaí berries, a powerful new blend of six varieties, plus a hint of ginger. It delivers around two servings of whole fruits and veggies, without added sugar.
• Blended Breakfast: This is the first beverage to combine whole fruit with ancient grains (like quinoa and amaranth), chia, and Organic/Non-GMO verified soymilk for a smoothie that sustains and nourishes. This delicious strawberry-banana blend is also a good source of fiber (7g per bottle).
Check out Sambazon on Facebook!
Ready to win?
***This giveway has closed! Thanks for entering and congratulations to Jackie, our winner!***
Enter to win 3 Sambazon product vouchers, and a super cool wooden bowl and spoon (valued at $45!)
Leave a comment below telling me what kind of Sambazon drink you would get with your free coupons!
OPTIONAL Entries (Leave a SEPARATE comment for each optional entry):
Technology makes this super easy, just click the Like buttons below!
There will be ONE winner for this giveaway. The giveaway will close on Wednesday 6/5/13 at 11:59 pm CST and is open to US residents only. The winner will be randomly chosen and contacted via email. You can read my disclosure policy here.
Official rules: 1) No purchase necessary to win 2) must be 13 or older to enter and have a mailing address within the United States 3) only one entry per person 4) odds of winning depend on number of entries 5) contest sponsored by Sambazon 6) Renaissance Mama and sponsoring company are not liable for any injury or damage to persons and/or things as a result of the acceptance of the prize offered.
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion
on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.
Want to ditch chemicals and improve your health? Learn more and get started using essential oils!
Join us for a live essential oils class! Our team members are in all 50 states - Contact me to find a class near you!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please read our testimonial disclosure under our Disclosure tab. I am an independent distributor for Young Living. #1325257