I love my Young Living Essential Oils! We use them DAILY in our house and love having healthy alternatives to common meds, cleaners, supplements and personal care products!
Originally, I was super skeptical of oils because I had bought some from the grocery store, and not only did they smell terrible, they didn’t do much of anything! Later that year, I was introduced to Young Living and floored at the difference. It’s like having a cheap hot dog for dinner vs a cooked-to-perfection steak at a nice restaurant. Seriously night and day.
Since I can’t keep anything good to myself, it’s only natural that I want to help you get some amazing oils in your home and I even have a special offer, just for you!
When you order your own Premium Starter kit (which is a fabulous deal all on its own, with 11 oils AND a diffuser), I will send you a $20 Amazon gift card AND a packet of FREE reference materials. (I do receive a commission when you buy a starter kit through my link, and I’m putting all of that commission back into materials and a gift card for you!!)
I also have a super fun educational Facebook group that I’ll send you an invite to, where we share recipes, usage ideas, and answer your how-to questions! No oil user left behind! 🙂 🙂
Your starter kit includes
* 11 Everyday Oils (Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves, Purification, Frankincense, Panaway, Stress-Away AND new favorites: RC, DiGize, and Copiaba!) These are the full-size 5ml bottles too, not the samples!
* Home Diffuser (pictured above) OR the DewDrop Diffuser OR the Aria OR the Bamboo Diffuser – You Choose! (The Aria is GORGEOUS, and such a deal when you get it along with the starter kit. It’s like you’re paying just $35 for ALL the oils!)
* Lifetime Wholesale Membership
* Samples of NingXia Red and oil samples to share with friends!
Take a quick virtual tour!
This Premium Starter kit is a $300 value, starting at $160!
You can get your oils here:
2. Pick the wholesale member option so you get the best prices.
3. Be sure the sponsor id and enroller id says “1325257” Then I can give you the freebies!
4. Pick your starter kit. I recommend the Premium Starter kit with the Dewdrop diffuser ($160) because it gives you all the oils and the diffuser. Fabulous deal that I’ve actually gotten more than once. 🙂 )
5. If you’d like to get EVEN MORE FREEbies, then check out this graphic on more free oils that Young Living is offering this month! Just pick out a few more things to add to your cart and Young Living will automatically add your freebies! Some of my favorites include the Thieves Household Cleaner, Thieves oil, Lavender oil, Super C, NingXia Red, and the Thieves Laundry Soap!)
6. *OPTIONAL* If you already know that you want to be ordering regularly (we knew when we first started that we wanted to stock up on oils), then you can go ahead and sign up for Essential Rewards right there when you order your starter kit! It’s an amazing way to earn FREE oils with your order every month! It’s a completely OPTIONAL program, so if you’re just wanting the starter kit for now then you can just skip this part of the sign-up process. If you DO want to get started with Essential Rewards so that you can get product credit back on all of your purchases, then I’d highly recommend the Thieves Essential Rewards Kit to get started! You’ll be able to change up what you buy each month.
7. Complete your order! Then, I will send you the $20 Amazon gift card and your materials and I will also add you to our Oily Renaissance Essential Oils Education Facebook group where you can meet over 1000 other essential oils users, glean from their experience, and share yours!
8. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Do you have a few more questions? Keep reading!
1. Why do these oils cost more than the ones I see in the grocery store?
It’s all about purity. Young Living is the world leader in essential oils and the founder, Dr. Gary Young, is regarded as the world’s leading expert in the oils. YL is crazy about their quality standards. In oils, quality = purity. Oils in the stores only have to contain 5% of the oil to be labeled “pure”. The rest of the bottle can be filled with synthetics, petrochemicals, and other additives. If a bottle has an expiration date, or says “Do Not Ingest”, you can know there is JUNK in the bottle. So, please know, as you read about oils, to only take Young Living oils internally, or use them on something like a burn. Serious damage can result otherwise. I’ve done a lot of brand research, and Young Living is the only brand I’ve found that I can fully trust. We do our best to ‘eat clean’, and using a high grade of oil is part of living healthy!
2. Is this a multi-level marketing company? I don’t generally like those.
I don’t generally like them either. For one, I don’t like to sell anything. If someone is trying to push me to buy something, I don’t buy it (at least not from them!) I have been very impressed with the integrity of Young Living and their commitment to quality. I don’t have to “sell” these oils – they sell themselves! It is a blessing to be able to earn income from sharing about something that I would talk about even if there was no income-earning opportunity. Check out this income disclosure to get a sense of the possibilities.
3. Do I have to order something every month?
Nope! There is no obligation to order every month. You will want to place a $50 order once a year, to keep your membership active. But you’ll do that if you’re using the oils anyway. If you do miss that deadline, you can reactivate your account with any order. Customer Service is easy to work with. 🙂
4. Can I order something every month?
Why, yes you can! I do. 🙂 You can change what you order every month, and you can earn rewards from your orders. I’m now earning 20% back on each monthly order that I place through Essential Rewards.
5. I’d like to find out more about how I can earn extra money, working from home, without having to buy product to resell. Can you tell me more?
Sure! I simply used the oils for almost a year before I seriously considered the business side. Now that I have, I’m so glad I did! I’m able to offer people a high quality product that can help them maintain (or regain!) their health, and get paid for doing it. It’s relatively easy to earn enough to pay for your own oils each month, and, with some reasonable effort, you could replace a nurse’s income, or even more than that. If you’d like to know more about the business side, send me an email.
6. I’ve heard you can get free oils?
Yes! You can get free oils by cashing in your Essential Rewards points, or by taking advantage of Young Living’s monthly specials. It’s kind of like Christmas every month when my box comes. 🙂
7. Why does it ask for my social security number?
When you enroll as a wholesale member to get the discounted pricing, you have the opportunity to share oils with your friends, and earn some income. If you earn over $600 a year, YL will send you a 1099 for your taxes. They need your social to do that. They don’t use it for anything else. If you’d like, you can apply for an EIN number and use that instead. It just takes a minute.