- Take a pledge to eat meatless once a week and you’ll get free copies of vegetarian magazines.
- The Ultimate Gluten Free Diet Guide + Delicious Wheat Belly Friendly Recipes You And Your Family Will Love! is currently free for Kindle.
- Gluten Freely Frugal is running a Kinnikinnick giveaway.
- Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2), $12.15 shipped with subscribe & save + code NUTIVJAN at checkout. (As always, you can cancel subscriptions under your account at any time.)
- Bob’s Red Mill Organic Oat Bran Hot Cereal, 18-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4), $9.59 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Madhava Organic Agave Nectar – Amber, 23.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6), $20.64 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Oskri Cashew Bar, Gluten Free, 1.5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 20), $15.69 shipped with subscribe & save. Scroll down for other flavors.
- Annie’s Homegrown Gluten Free Cocoa & Vanilla Bunny Cookies, 6.75-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6), $14.23 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Head over to Burt’s Bees, where they are offering their popular $50 value grab bag for $20! Just search “grab bag” to find quickly. “You’ll get 5 full-sized products; an assortment of mini-size products; and some special gifts! This bountiful assortment includes lip balm, lip shimmer, lotion, soap and more.” Read the reviews to see if you’ll like the products they’re offering in this bag!
- eos organic lip balm, $2.99 with $2.00 RR through Saturday for a net cost of $.99.
- Check out the Weekly Whole Foods deals, plus shopping trips and reader observations, here — because lots of great deals to be had this week.
(Thanks, Mashup Mom, for this great list!)