WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FALL BELOW THE WELLNESS LINE?
Natural remedies are helpful to our bodies when we are sick, and they are powerful in helping us stay healthy in the first place!
Here are some go-to ways I use essential oils to support my family’s immune system.
- Get that NingXia Red in daily! It’s very high in antioxidants!
- Get that diffuser going!
- Diffuse blends like Thieves or RC.
- Immune Support Diffuser Blend
3 drops Thieves
3 drops Lemon
1 drop Frankincense
- Apply your essential oils early and often!
TIP: Hot oils can be diluted with a carrier oil and apply to the feet. The pores are really big on the bottom of your feet, so it’s a great place to apply oils.
- Apply a couple of drops of an oil blend like Thieves, Immupower, Exodus II, or Longevity to the soles of your feet.
- Oils like Frankincense, Tea Tree, RC, and Purification are great right along the throat or under and around the ears!
- Ingest Young Living Vitality oils in hot water as a tea, in a spoonful of honey, or a veggie capsule with olive oil.
- Thieves Tea
A cup of hot water
1 drop Thieves Vitality
2 drop Lemon Vitality
1 TBSP Raw Honey
- Thieves Tea
- Take a couple of Inner Defense. This supplement is a POWERHOUSE! Thieves + Oregano + Thyme + Lemongrass in a carrier. Reinforces systemic defenses – creates unfriendly terrain for yeast/fungus – promotes healthy respiratory function.
Whatever your method(s) — KEEP AT IT! Applying or using oils as a dietary supplement once isn’t going to cut it. Remember, essential oils are metabolized by the body VERY QUICKLY. Apply and use OFTEN!