This recipe is for Berry-Mallow Yam Bake. Hands-down, it’s my husband’s favorite dish! I made the marshmallows at home this year, and it was super easy!! You can make the marshmallows ahead of time – since there’s no egg in them; they have a great shelf life in a sealed container!
2lb organic yams, cooked
2c organic cranberries
1c organic sugar
1/2 c flour [use your favorite kind]
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c dry oats
1 t cinnamon
Cut in 1/3 c butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Make cranberry sauce by bringing 1c water and 1c sugar to a boil. Add cranberries and boil for ten minutes.
2. Toss 1c crumb mixture, yams, and cranberries.
3. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
4. Top with marshmallows & broil for 2 minutes.
Join us at Tasty Tuesday!
Want to ditch chemicals and improve your health? Learn more and get started using essential oils - and get a $25 Amazon gift card!
Join us for a live essential oils class! Our team members are in all 50 states - Contact us to find a class near you!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please read our testimonial disclosure under our Disclosure tab. I am an independent distributor for Young Living. #1325257