Learn About Essential Oils, Get a $25 Amazon card and a FREE Reference Book When You Join!
I love my Young Living Essential Oils! We use them DAILY in our house and love having healthy alternatives to common meds, cleaners, supplements and personal care products!
It’s easy for you to get some Young Living oils in your house, and I have a special offer, just for Renaissance Mama readers!
When you order your own Premium Starter kit (which is a fabulous deal all on its own, with 11 oils AND a diffuser), I will send you a $25 Amazon gift card AND a free reference book!
Your starter kit includes
* 11 Everyday Oils (Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves, Purification, Frankincense, Panaway, Stress-Away AND new favorites: RC, DiGize, and Copiaba!
* Home Diffuser (pictured above) OR the DewDrop Diffuser OR the Aria OR the Bamboo Diffuser – You Choose!
* Lifetime Wholesale Membership
* Samples of NingXia Red and oil samples to share with friends!
Take a quick virtual tour!
This Premium Starter kit is a $300 value, starting at $160!
You can get your oils here:
1. Get Started with Young Living!
2. Pick the wholesale member option so you get the best prices.
3. Be sure the sponsor id and enroller id says “1325257” Then I can give you the freebies!
4. Pick your starter kit. I recommend the Premium Starter kit with the Home diffuser ($150) because it gives you all the oils and the diffuser. Fabulous deal that I’ve actually gotten more than once. 🙂 )
5. Begin ordering oils! After your order completes, I will send you the $25 Amazon gift card and your reference book, I will also add you to a Facebook group where you can meet other essential oils users, glean from their experience, and share yours!
6. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
BONUS Step: (Optional!) If you would like to earn 2 bonus oils this month, add a few things to your cart so your total pv is over 190. Different products have different point values). You could get the Premium Starter Kit and automatically have 100 point value… then you’ll just need 90 more points to get the bonus oils. For example, you could grab an extra bottle of Thieves Oil at 33.75 points, 15 ml bottle of Lavender at 23.5 points, 15 ml bottle of Lime at 11 points, and the 14.4 ounces of Thieves Household Cleaner at 22 points (just pour one capful of the concentrated Thieves cleaning solution into a spray bottle and it lasts for a really long time!) All of those items will bring your total points up to $190.25 which will qualify you to get the two BONUS oils! (This step is completely optional!)
Interested but have a few more questions? I’ll try to answer them below!
1. Why do these oils cost more than the ones I see in the grocery store?
It’s all about purity. Young Living is the world leader in essential oils and the founder, Gary Young, is regarded as the world’s leading expert in the oils. YL is crazy about their quality standards. <strong>In oils, quality = purity</strong>. Oils in the stores only have to contain 5% of the oil to be labeled “pure”. The rest of the bottle can be filled with synthetics, petrochemicals, and other additives. <strong>If a bottle has an expiration date, or says “Do Not Ingest”, you can know there is JUNK in the bottle. </strong> So, please know, as you read about oils, to only take Young Living oils internally, or use them on something like a burn. Serious damage can result otherwise. I’ve done a lot of brand research, and Young Living is the only brand I’ve found that I can fully trust. We do our best to ‘eat clean’, and using a high grade of oil is part of living healthy!
2. Is this a multi-level marketing company? I don’t generally like those.
I don’t generally like them either. For one, I don’t like to sell anything. If someone is trying to push me to buy something, I don’t buy it (at least not from them!) I have been very impressed with the integrity of Young Living and their commitment to quality. I don’t have to “sell” these oils – they sell themselves! It is a blessing to be able to earn some income from sharing about something that I would talk about even if there was no income-earning opportunity.
3. Do I have to order something every month?
Nope! There is no obligation to order every month. You will want to place a $50 order once a year, to keep your membership active. But you’ll do that if you’re using the oils anyway. If you do miss that deadline, you can reactivate your account with any order. Customer Service is easy to work with. 🙂
4. Can I order something every month?
Why, yes you can! I do. 🙂 You can change what you order every month, and you can earn rewards from your orders. I’m now earning 20% back on each monthly order that I place through Essential Rewards.
5. I’d like to find out more about how I can earn extra money, working from home, without having to buy product to resell. Can you tell me more?
Sure! I simply used the oils for almost a year before I seriously considered the business side. Now that I have, I’m so glad I did! I’m able to offer people a high quality product that can help them maintain (or regain!) their health, and get paid for doing it. It’s relatively easy to earn enough to pay for your own oils each month, and, with some reasonable effort, you could replace a nurse’s income, or even more than that. If you’d like to know more about the business side, send me an email.
6. I’ve heard you can get free oils?
Yes! You can get free oils by cashing in your Essential Rewards points, or by taking advantage of Young Living’s monthly specials. It’s kind of like Christmas every month when my box comes. 🙂
7. When I’m enrolling, do I have to get the Essential Rewards kit too?
Nope! They can be packaged together, but feel free to check the No thank you box and just get the starter kit!
8. Why does it ask for my social security number?
When you enroll as a wholesale member to get the discounted pricing, you have the opportunity to share oils with your friends, and earn some income. If you earn over $600 a year, YL will send you a 1099 for your taxes. They need your social to do that. They don’t use it for anything else. If you’d like, you can apply for an EIN number and use that instead. It just takes a minute.